Sunday, December 7, 2014

History of my Music Life


I was a commander when I'm still as a member of wind band in my secondary school.


I give the command when the music play and stop by using my baton. 


We are Trumpeter !!! 


I'm adjusting the tone of the trumpet to make sure that our performance will become better.


Wind Band is composed by 3 kinds of musical instruments which is Brasswind, Woodwind, and Percussion.

We are celebrating our coach's birthday !!! ^_^


When I was 13 year old, I joined Wind Band Uniform in my secondary school. I like to listen to the music, that's why I choose Wind Band Uniform as my Uniform Ko-kurikulum in my secondary school. When I joined Wind Band Uniform, I choose Trumpet as my musical instrument that I need to play. So, I was a TRUMPETER !!!Besides that, I has been selected as a Commander when I was Form 4. We have the practice for 3 times per week. Our coach will teach us the way to play the musical instrument during the practice. We learned a lot of knowledge which we can't get from the text book when I am in the Wind Band Group. I was so happy and appreciate to every member of the Wind Band Uniform. I hope that all of you will more understand about the Wind Band after you view my BLOG. 

Thank You!!! Hope you will LIKE it ~

What can we learn if we join Wind Band Uniform?
  •  teamwork
  •  self-discipline
  •  life truths
  •  cooperation
  •  way to play musical instrument
  •  way to understand music sheet


No comments:

Post a Comment